How do you spark new ideas? How do you find creative solutions to problems? How do you move from idea to implementation? How do you foster a culture that’s focused on innovation on an ongoing basis? I’m particularly interested in innovation on a practical level and enjoy using design thinking to solve problems with groups.
Recent Innovation and Design Thinking Work
- Design Thinking and Libraries day-long activity for Tampa Bay Library Consortium March 2017
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity – a one-hour session, pilot testing NEXUS LAB Leadership curriculum
- “Ten Ways to Foster a Culture of Innovation” http://infoblog.infopeople.org/2015/02/09/ten-ways-to-foster-a-culture-of-innovation
- Igniting Innovation: Practical Skills for Individuals, Teams, and Organizations – a 4-week Infopeople Course
- “Creating a Culture of Innovation” – a one-hour presentation delivered for the University of Minnesota Library Staff Retreat – June 2014